"); // BROWSER DETECTION include ("/var/www/php/v4/browser.php"); // JAVASCRIPTS (logo mouse-overs and dynamic menus) include ("/var/www/php/v4/javascripts.php"); // DREW STYLE SHEETS include ("/var/www/php/v4/css.php"); ?>

Photos from the Drew University Archives:
Welch Hall in 1959

Previous | Photos from the Archives | Next

A photograph of Welch Hall taken shortly after it was built as a women's dormitory in 1959.
A photograph of Welch Hall taken shortly after it was built as a women's dormitory in 1959.

Return to the top of this page

Last updated 1/24/06 by Jennifer Heise: University Archivist;